Singapore Property News
- Keppel DC Reit's Q3 DPU up 22.1%by Vivien Shiao on October 20, 2020 at 10:54 am
KEPPEL Data Centre (DC) Reit on Tuesday posted a distribution per unit (DPU) of 2.357 Singapore cents for the third quarter, up 22.1 per cent from a year ago.
- Singapore city fringe business park rents to rise as firms cut costs: Cushman & Wakefieldby Vivienne Tay on October 20, 2020 at 7:45 am
RENTS for business parks in the city fringe in Singapore are projected to rise as more firms seek out business parks with Grade A office specifications in a bid to cut their real estate costs.
- Good Class Bungalow at King Albert Park put on market for S$45.5mby Fiona Lam on October 20, 2020 at 7:42 am
A GOOD Class Bungalow (GCB) at 22A King Albert Park in District 21 is available for sale again, this time via private treaty and carrying a guide price of S$45.5 million, exclusive marketing agent ERA Realty told The Business Times (BT).
- MLT proposes S$650m equity fundraising to partially fund Asia property acquisitionsby Vivienne Tay on October 20, 2020 at 3:41 am
MAPLETREE Logistics Trust's (MLT) manager on Tuesday proposed an equity fundraising of new units in the trust to raise gross proceeds of up to S$650 million. This is to partially fund MLT's acquisition of Asia logistics properties.
- Amcorp Global given nod to resume tradingby Fiona Lam on October 20, 2020 at 2:09 am
THE Singapore Exchange (SGX) has no objection to the lifting of the trading suspension in shares of Malaysia-based Amcorp Global, formerly known as Tee Land.
- IReit Global rights issue raises S$142.8m to fund Spain purchase, repay CDL loanby Fiona Lam on October 20, 2020 at 1:31 am
IREIT Global on Monday concluded an oversubscribed rights issue, raising some S$142.8 million to finance the acquisition of properties in Spain and repay a loan from City Developments Limited (CDL).
- Suntec Reit prices S$200m perps at 3.8%by Vivienne Tay on October 20, 2020 at 12:57 am
THE trustee of Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust (Suntec Reit) has priced S$200 million in subordinated perpetual securities at 3.8 per cent, the Reit manager said on Monday night in a bourse filing.
- Cromwell E-Reit unit establishes 1.5b euro medium-term note programmeby Rachel Mui on October 20, 2020 at 12:50 am
CROMWELL European Real Estate Investment Trust's (Cromwell E-Reit) subsidiary, Cromwell E-Reit Lux Finco Sàrl, has established a 1.5 billion euro (S$2.4 billion) medium-term note (EMTN) programme and entered into a 135 million euro unsecured revolving credit facility, its manager announced on Tuesday.
- No, Xi Jinping isn't into property tycoonsby Shuli Ren on October 19, 2020 at 9:50 pm
THE 40th anniversary of Shenzhen as a special economic zone was celebrated with much fanfare. President Xi Jinping came down from Beijing to deliver a 50-minute speech, and offered all sorts of policy goodies to tech and venture capital firms. Conspicuously missing was a nod to the real estate tycoons in town.
- Gothic-style industrial building launched for saleby Vivienne Tay on October 19, 2020 at 9:50 pm
THE Mill, an industrial building located at 5, Jalan Kilang in Bukit Merah, has been launched for sale via private treaty for S$28 million, exclusive marketing agent The AlvinChooSales Group of ERA Realty Network told The Business Times (BT).